
We are currently shacked up in a hotel room for the next two nights and everyone is excited to get some good sleep, really clean in the shower, and enjoy the largest city on our trip in Pueblo. Hopefully we will head down to the river walk and enjoy the firework show tonight, followed by some hardcore relaxing and maybe a few cold ones - they even have Fat Tire and many other types of New Belgium beer.
(check out the Rockies in the background! Our next hurdle...)I have been trying to snag more photos of the team in action as we are biking to put on the blog for all of the readers out there to identify. Below are a few snapshots:
(Alex Pearlman)
(Liza Starr and Bridget McCartney)
(Kathryn Collura)
(Jeff Huizing then Carmen Ledesma)
(Ben and Caleb King)
Enjoy while I hit up a rest night/day/night - I will try to post some sweet photos from our 4th of July celebration and Pueblo!


No comments:
Post a Comment