


After working through the mountain we earned a massive downhill that lasted for about 10-12 miles!! We arrived in Cedar City - home of Southern Utah University and named Festival City USA - just in time (both in time during the day and in time for our stomachs) for a sweet lunch where I had a green chili hamburger with fries and a 4-5" diameter cinnamon roll for dessert! I was also able to run to the local grocery store for some more energy bars, random food, and cash from the cash back feature at the register (crucial).
After setting up camp at the KOA and catching a quick shower, we were hooked up with a free spaghetti dinner by the local Lion's Club!! I definitely polished off two plates of food along with a popsicle for dessert - who knows what I will get into later tonight...

Sorry for the short entry, but I am beat and need to finish off a few other things this evening - hasta maƱana.


No comments:
Post a Comment