Today's theme was chill in the hotel room as much as possible! I woke up around 7-8 am to hit up the hotel continental breakfast and then got some of my errands out of the way. These included:
- hitting up the local Safeway grocery store to get some more power bars and snacks/cooking food
- trying to get some more cash before we head off into never never land...this was unsuccessful at the Safeway as my debit card would not give me any cash back for some reason. I may have to suck it up and pay an ATM fee to get cash. :(
- making good use of the free hotel laundry to get all of my stuff clean
Other than that, I watched a few movies on TV, tuned up my bike a little with the help of Matt Brinckman and Joe Ferrell.
Tomorrow we tackle the Rockies! We climb about 4,500 ft in elevation over the 80 mile ride and will sleep at 6,500 ft tomorrow night and then around 10,000 ft the night after that! I can finally use my sleeping bag to full capacity!
Until tomorrow comrades!
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment